GHOSTERS AR QUESTIONS
- Why didn’t Theresa’s parents sell Grandma Carmen’s house?
- They wanted to live in it.
- No one would buy it.
- They asked for too much money.
- It was too broken down to sell
- In the beginning, what did Theresa spend a long time searching for in the kitchen?
- Powdered sugar
- Potato chips
- A large mixing bowl.
- When they first moved in, what job did Dad ask Joey to go around the house doing?
- Open all the doors.
- Vacuum the rooms.
- Clear away cobwebs.
- Open windows.
- During the kids’ visit to the basement, what did they find inside an old cardboard box?
- A dead rat
- A dead raccoon
- Grandpa Joe’s tools.
- Old records.
- What happens to Kerry when she gets scared or excited?
- She has an asthma attack.
- She coughs.
- She giggles.
- She stutters.
- What prompts the girls to open Grandma Carmen’s wardrobe?
- A loud knock.
- A scream.
- They’re looking for treasure.
- Theresa wants to find old family photos.
- Why does Theresa want to win the Ghosters contest?
- To make her dad proud of her.
- To win money so they can remodel the house.
- To prove the house is haunted.
- All of the above.
- In her dream, Theresa does several things with her mom. What else does she dream?
- Her grandmother is teaching her to bake Spanish cookies.
- She climbs onto the bed with her mom and they bounce around together.
- The bathtub overflows and floods her bedroom with water.
- Her bedroom floods with water and she can’t get out.
- What part of the house does Dad refuse to let Theresa see?
- Grandpa Joe’s workshop.
- The secret room in the basement.
- The attic.
- The Third floor.
- When the little ghost appears to Theresa at the end of the book, what is she sitting on?
- A rocking chair.
- A large stuffed lion.
- A rocking horse.
- An old suitcase.